Worldwide ADM Policy
Reasons for issuance of ADM:
- Unreported sales / sales reported in Critical error,
- Incorrect commission levels,
- Tickets issued with credit cards not accepted as form of payment,
- TIP: tickets issued with agent own card, commercial and corporate cards are not accepted, a penalty of 50,00 EUR will be applied per ticket,
- Under collected taxes / Undercollected YQ or YR taxes,
- Under collected fares or incorrect fares (fare rules have to be checked before issuance of a 275 ticket.),
- Issuance of IT / negotiated fares / private fares /corporate fares when GP is not the operating airline,
- Double refunds (via BSP Link and manual),
- Over refunded tickets,
- Credit card chargebacks / Fraudulent use of the credit card,
- Re-issuance without endorsements of other airline tickets,
- Incorrect booking class used,
- Non respect of IATA Resolution 852,
- Cancellation fees, exchange fees or administration fees indicated in fare rules not deducted or collected
- Interline e-tickets issued when no interline agreement exists,
- Ticket issued with an OPEN segment status whereas the fare basis does not permit OPEN segments,
- Ticket issued with a NON CONFIRMED segment whereas the fare basis demands all segments to be confirmed,
- Ticket issued in a currency not accepted by APG Airlines,
- BSP Tanzania: ticket issued in TZS currency will be invoiced in USD through ADM.
- Churning: For repeatedly cancelling/booking same itinerary in the same or different classes on one or more PNRs without ticketing by ticketing time limits.
- Discarding Unused Segments: For failure to remove non-ticketed unused segments (HX, UN, UC, NO, SC, TK, US, PN, HL, or WK...) more than 24 hours prior to flight departure.
For all BSPs and TCH, APG AIRLINES will apply an ADM issue fee of 10.00EUR per ADM or equivalent in local currency and another additional 30EUR fee per ticket, or its equivalent in local currency, will be added in case of ADM issued for chargeback/credit card fraud, churning, discarding unused segments or non respect of IATA resolution 852.
In case of chargebacks, the fees invoiced by the credit card issuer linked to the chargeback will be invoiced to the agent in the ADM chargeback.
For involuntary refund processed through GDS instead of BSP Link a penalty of 15EUR will be applied.
For ARC, APG AIRLINES will apply an ADM issue fee of USD15,00 per ADM and another additional equivalent of 30EUR fee per ticket will be added in case of ADM issued for chargeback/credit card fraud.
For involuntary refund processed through GDS without a waiver code provided by APG Airlines a penalty of 15EUR will be applied.
10.00EUR/15.00 USD ADM administration fees are non refundable.
APG AIRLINES confirms that all ADMs can be disputed in BSP Link. Before the acceptation or the rejection of the related dispute in BSP Link, the airline or its representative will establish a correspondence with the agents.
APG AIRLINES reserves the right to change any of these requirements with 15 days advance notification.