How do you check APG IET's interline partners?
You can verify GP’s IET partners with the following entry: W/*AGP¥ALL
When can I use APG IET?
- Second party ticketing (ticketing of one of GP’s IET airline partners not member of your local BSP/ARC)
- Third party ticketing (combinations of the flights of 2 or more of GP’s IET airline partners)
How do you price a PNR?
- GP-275 interline e-tickets can be issued and priced with the Published fares of the operating carrier
- You have to enter that you wish to price with GP as the validating carrier: WPAGP
- Remember to verify if the fare can be issued on an interline e-ticket in the sales restrictions of the fare rules
- GP-275 interline e-tickets can be issued without any GP legs in the PNR
How to issue a GP-275 interline e-ticket?
Check list before issuance of a GP interline e-ticket:
- All flights are available for electronic ticketing (“E” indicator)
- All segments are confirmed (HK)
- All special requests are confirmed (HK). If not, you need to contact the operating carrier.
- One single fare for the complete itinerary
To issue the GP-275 interline e-ticket:
- Enter the form of payment (You can verify GP’s Credit Card policy per BSP/ARC on www.apgiet.com)
- Issue the ticket with GP as the validating carrier: W≠AGP¥ER
- Once the ticket is issued, do not forget to send the itinerary receipt to your passenger
How to reissue a GP-275 Interline E-Ticket?
Voluntary reissue: You should apply the fare rules according to the GDS. If penalties apply, please include these in the GP-
275 interline e-ticket under the code "XP”.
Involuntary reissue: The general fare rules do not apply, the Reissue penalties are waived.
If the operating carrier has protected the passenger, you can reissue the ticket on the same flight or you can choose a new flight (same operating carrier, booking class and route). In case of fare difference, the ADC must be collected.
In the endorsement box you can specify “INVOLUNTARY REROUTE”.
How to refund a GP-275 Interline E-Ticket?
In case of a voluntary refund, the general fare rules of the operating carrier will apply.
Voluntary refunds must be processed in GDS.
Unvoluntary refunds must be submitted through BSP Link only.